Win $1000 to Halifax Shopping Centre
Imagine walking through the mall with $1000 extra dollars in your pocket! Neptune Theatre and Halifax Shopping Centre want to give you the chance to win a shopping spree.
$5 each or $20 for 5 tickets
The draw will take place on August 18, 2019. Ticket Lottery Permit # AGD-103167-19.
House Rules for the Neptune Theatre 2019/2020 $1000 Shopping Spree at Halifax Shopping Centre Lottery
Approved by the Alcohol and Gaming Division under License #: AGD-103167-19
The prize is a $1000 gift card to Halifax Shopping Centre
The Lottery Tickets are tickets printed by the box office at Neptune Theatre on customized theatre ticket “two-part” ticket stock. The two parts contain a matching serial number that is unique to each ticket. One part of the ticket, the larger part, containing the details of the draw and prize shall remain with the purchaser, the smaller ticket stub portion will remain with the theatre. There are two distinctly different ticket types. One is a $5 single ticket, the other is specifically marked as a discounted ticket sold in sets of 5 for $20.
- The Draw shall take place at Neptune Theatre on 18 August 2019 at approximately 10:00 pm immediately following the final evening performance of Cinderella. The drawing of the winning tickets shall be performed by an Independent Volunteer who has no direct link to Neptune. The draw will take place in front of a minimum of three independent witnesses and the public-at-large from the audience from the show. The draw will be managed and supervised at all times by the Licensee. The name and contact details of the Independent Volunteer drawing the ticket and the three persons acting as official witnesses will be recorded and retained. The draw will be executed by the random and blind removal of a single ticket stub for the prize from inside the locked and sealed container that holds all of the sold ticket stubs.
- The Announcement will be immediate and in front of the audience gathered. The announcement will declare the serial number of the winning ticket. Additionally, immediately thereafter, the winning ticket number will be signposted at the Neptune Box Office and on the main doors at Neptune Theatre. IF the winning ticket was purchased directly through our box office ticketing system, then Neptune will be able to identify the name and contact details of the persons who purchased the tickets through our customer records and will contact the individual concerned within 24 hours of the draw to notify them of the status of their winning ticket.
- In Order to be declared a Winner the Theatre must be able to prove through its customer records that the winning tickets were purchased by a named customer recorded in the Theatres transaction database, or, if the ticket was purchased from a location outside of our electronic transaction system, the holder of a winning ticket stub must present the purchasers matching half of the winning ticket to the Theatre Box Office. A winner does not need to be present for the draw to qualify as a winner.
- The Winner agrees that they will join Neptune Theatre to participate in a publicity advertisement that announces the name of the winner and the details of the prize. The winner shall not be compensated for such participation.
- Security of Tickets and Stubs shall be afforded under the control of Neptune Box Office. Tickets can only be printed through electronic manipulation of the Neptune Ticketing System where all transactions are tracked electronically. At any time Neptune shall be able to determine how many tickets have been printed, how many have been sold and what serial numbers are on the printed and/or sold tickets. The stub of sold tickets shall be retained by Neptune Box Office in a lockable, sealed container. The container shall be kept in the box office and the keys to the container will only be held by the Theatre’s General Manager or designated representative. If the container is ever opened prior to the draw date, a written record of such an event shall be maintained by the theatre, including the date, location and reason for the opening of the box. A minimum of three people will be required to be present should such an opening ever take place. The box will be locked and sealed on completion and the three witnesses will sign an affidavit indicating that all ticket stubs remained intact properly contained and accounted for and that the box was subsequently resealed and re-locked. Individual ticket purchasers shall be entirely responsible for the security of their own portion of the tickets they have purchased.
- Neptune employees and their families shall be eligible to purchase Lottery tickets in their own name because of the independent nature of the draw and the degree of security being afforded the ticket and stub control.
- The Prize is NOT transferable, non-refundable and has no convertible cash value.
- The Proceeds of the Lottery shall accrue to the Neptune Theatre Foundation, a not-for-profit, registered Canadian Charity. Neptune Theatre shall utilize the funds to support its budget and mandate to provide Live Theatre to the general population.
- The Geographic location of the Lottery is the Province of Nova Scotia and no tickets will be offered for sale outside of Nova Scotia.
- Minimum age of a Participant is 19 Years of Age. No ticket shall be sold to persons under the age of 19 and the winner must be 19 Years of Age or older.
- The nominal cash value of the prizes as Neptune Theatre and Halifax Shopping Centre is $1000.
- The last date and time for qualifying tickets sales shall be at the end of intermission and the commencement of the second act of the Neptune Production “Cinderella” on August 18, 2019 nominally 9.20 PM.
- A Second Draw for a winner will be conducted 90 days after the initial winning draw if the winner for the first draw cannot be identified and the prize is unclaimed. If necessary, the second draw will take place at Neptune Theatre.
- House Rules shall be promulgated on the Neptune Theatre website at neptunetheatre.com and shall be posted at the Neptune Theatre Box Office throughout the Lottery license duration.