Board of Directors
Neptune Theatre, a registered charity, is owned and operated by the Neptune Theatre Foundation and is run as a not-for-profit society.
Neptune has a volunteer board of directors and is administered by a professional staff. The Board is elected every September at the Theatre’s Annual General Meeting.
2019/20 Executive Committee
- Chair - Paul Laberge
- Vice-Chair and Development Committee Chair - Kelly Boudreau
- Secretary - Rodney Belliveau
- Treasurer and Audit Committee Chair - Charlene Milner
- Past Chair - Rebecca Hiltz LeBlanc
- Advocacy Committee Chair - Mary Clancy
- Community Outreach Committee Chair - Tracey Jones-Grant
- Strategic Marketing Committee Chair - Catherine Bagnell Styles
2019/20 Board Members
- Paul Laberge
- Kelly Boudreau
- Charlene Milner
- Rodney Belliveau
- Rebecca Hiltz LeBlanc
- Mary Clancy
- Tracey Jones-Grant
- Catherine Bagnell Styles
- Sara Scott
- Krista Grant
- Anna Grue
- Leslie Hawco
- Shafin Mahfuz
- Raymond Sewell
- Stella Balfour
- Anna Hurshman
- Andrea Hughes
- Larry (Lorne) Izzard
- Allister Byrne
- Rick Emberley
- Tim Margolian
- Ralph Medjuck
- Lloyd Newman
- Senator Donald Oliver, Q.C.
- Mrs. J.G. Simpson
- Dr. Jim Spatz
- Rebecca Hiltz LeBlanc
- Jamie Baillie
- David Glenn Fountain
- Jim Mills
- Maureen Reid
- Dr. Joan McArthur-Blair
- Robbie Harrison
- Rob Batherson
Call for board members
Are you looking for a unique leadership opportunity? Eager to put your talent and expertise in strategic thinking, financial forecasting, marketing & development or advocacy and education in the service of a great cause?
Well, look no further! If you are committed to artistic achievement, we are looking for you!
Neptune Theatre Foundation is looking for leaders/ambassadors like you to join our board of directors. Our volunteer board has been the strategic heart of our organization, ensuring that in our work for the theatre, we deliver real results, respond to changes in our community and always deliver the highest ethical standards to be worthy of our public support.
If you are one or more of the following, we’d like to talk to you:
- Energetic and entrepreneurial people, who are not already overextended with other commitments, eager to put their enthusiasm towards our arts organization.
- Community leaders willing to engage their peers to promote our work.
- Insightful governmental advocates who can assist in navigating the political landscape of funding and legislation.
- Leaders interested in building strong programs.
- People with expertise in theatre promotion and in theatre school development.
- Philanthropist and event masters who have a demonstrated energy and success in chairing annual fundraising events and promotions.
If you hold yourself to high expectations, then you’ll find board service very rewarding.
We are looking for folks who will:
- Become a member of the Foundation
- Attend six board meetings annually
- Actively serve on one of our committees: Programming, Advocacy and Education, Development or Audit
- Advocate for our needs in the community and among your colleagues and peers
- Be curious to learn more about the artistic environment as well as nonprofit governance
- Make a personal, charitable contribution to Neptune Theatre, to the best of their ability
If you are interested in being considered for our board, please contact Paul Laberge at firstname.lastname@example.org