- Leave a lasting legacy at Neptune Theatre and help us ensure a strong future.
- Consulting your family and financial advisor is always recommended, as there are many Planned Giving options.
Your generosity allows us to fulfill our vision by:
- Placing excellence on our stages with a wide variety of relevant, entertaining and challenging work that more than 100,000 people enjoy annually,
- Advancing the talents and aspirations of young, emerging and established artists through creative development programs such as The Chrysallis Project, which provides training, mentorship and employment and INKubator, which supports new play development, primarily from underserved communities .
- Providing opportunities for all members of our community to become more deeply involved in the creative process through imaginative and original programming, created to strengthen the bond between patrons and artists.
Since the Neptune Endowment Fund was launched in 2012, nearly 100 individual donors have invested in a brighter future for Neptune. Each of these donations has been matched at an almost dollar for dollar level by the federal government! As a result, the fund has grown to more than $2.3 million.
All donations to this important initiative remain in the fund , while Neptune benefits from the interest earned on the fund. The bigger the endowment grows, the more interest revenue we receive! This new source of income is important to our long-term sustainability.
Transfer of Stocks
One of the most advantageous ways to contribute to Neptune Theatre is via a gift of stock or other securities, such as bonds or mutual funds. The total value of your gift is tax-deductible, provided it has been held for at least one year and there is no obligation to pay any capital gains tax on the appreciated value. The gift is fully deductible as of the date it arrives in our account. Please download the attached form here.
Have a plaque engraved with the name of a loved one on a seat in Fountain Hall or the Scotiabank Stage. What a wonderful opportunity to honour or remember a dear friend or family member who shares your love for the performing arts.
For additional information on donating to Neptune Theatre, please contact Leslie MacDonald, Director of Development and Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-494-8461