We are delighted to offer Student Matinees for your students to attend a production in our upcoming 2023 - 2024 season!
THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG
Thursday, October 12th, 2023 @ 10AM
ALMOST MAINE (YPCo)
Thursday, November 16th, 2023 @ 10AM
DICKENS' A CHRISTMAS CAROL
Wednesday, November 29th, 2023 @ 10AM & Thursday, November 30th, 2023 @ 10AM
Wednesday, December 6th, 2023 @ 10AM & Wednesday, December 13th, 2023 @ 10AM
THE PROM (YPCo)
Friday, April 19th, 2024 @ 10AM & Thursday, April 25th, 2024 @ 10AM
CLICK HERE to apply to our Student Matinee Program!
» ALL student matinee registration opens on Tuesday, June 20th, 2023.
- We anticipate matinee runtimes to be approximately 2-3 hours. For the 23/24 season, we've adjusted the start time to 10AM (from 10:30AM) to accommodate school dismissals.
- Due to the intimate nature of theatre and to be respectful of other attendees and professionals executing the show, we cannot accommodate groups who must leave before 1PM. If you are concerned about the length of the show, please contact Britt at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- $20.00 (all in) per attendee for ALMOST MAINE and THE PROM.
- $25.00 (all in) per attendee for THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG, CINDERELLA and DICKENS' A CHRISTMAS CAROL.
- One (1) complimentary chaperone ticket per twenty (20) student tickets purchased. We recommend one (1) chaperone per 15 students, but require one (1) per twenty (20).
- To broaden our ability to welcome more students from various schools, we have added a cap of 85 attendees (students and chaperones inclusive). If you request exceeds 85 attendees, please contact Britt.
- If a student or chaperone requires accessibility needs or accommodations, one (1) additional complimentary aide ticket will be provided. Please note this in your application so we can factor in these requests.
- Due to updates in our sponsorship agreements, homeschool groups must include more than six (6) students and can include one (1) complimentary chaperone seat per ten (20) students.
- You may apply for/express interest in as many shows and dates as you wish, but will only be accepted to see one (1) production per season; these parameters allow us to welcome a greater number of schools to attend.
- We register on a first come, first served basis. Please include one or two (1-2) preferred productions and dates so we can further organize booking!
- For performances, students will be ushered into the theatre on a first come, first seated basis. We make every effort to seat your whole group together, but may need to split groups into two smaller sections.
- You will not receive assigned seating or tickets; any specific seats indicated on your invoice are for booking purposes only and not promised.
- Chaperones are asked to sit among the students as evenly distributed as possible (e.g. one chaperone per 15-20 students). This ensures that chaperones work with our Front of House team to monitor student activity and behaviour.