Planning Your Visit
Located in the heart of Halifax's Entertainment District, Neptune Theatre has been a cultural hub for over 50 years. With some of the best restaurants in the province within a 4-block radius of our theatre and top-notch accommodations just steps away, there's no reason not to make your trip to Neptune an experience.
Downtown Dinner and Theatre with The Haliburton
A cozy retreat featuring signature East Coast dining and Atlantic Canada's best live theatre.
An exceptionally entertaining evening with The Halliburton and Neptune Theatre.
The Halliburton’s three early 19th century townhouses have been cleverly combined to create this charming boutique hotel located in downtown Halifax. Contemporary amenities and personalized service in a historic setting make The Halliburton a favourite retreat for visitors and locals. ‘Stories’ restaurant showcases inventive seafood and game in intimate dining rooms. The hotel’s cozy library and colourful garden courtyard offer quiet places to relax. Situated on a quiet street, we are a short stroll to Halifax’s historic waterfront, popular restaurants, and unique shops.
- A three course, candle-lit dinner for two at our restaurant ‘Stories’
- Two tickets to a current Neptune Theatre production
- Charming accommodations at The Halliburton Hotel
- Take-away breakfast for two and WiFi
From $415 per couple plus taxes
Give us a call to book at Tel: 902-420-0658 or 1-888-512-3344. Click here for more info.Rates are nightly, per couple. Taxes and gratuity extra. Subject to room and theatre availability.
Night Out Dinner & Theatre
Treat yourself to a night out in the heart of downtown Halifax! Walk the waterfront boardwalk, window shop along Spring Garden Road, and savour delicious Italian-inspired flavours, before enjoying a show at Neptune Theatre—Atlantic Canada’s premier destination for live professional theatre.
- Two tickets to Neptune Theatre. Choice of a regular theatre performance (see website) or musical below:
- Elf The Musical (November 22 – December 31, 2022): a funny, family favourite story of a young orphan who mistakenly crawls into Santa’s bag, is raised as an elf, and works to help New York remember the true meaning of Christmas.
- Billy Elliot The Musical (April 25 – June 18, 2023): an inspirational story of one boy’s stumble from the boxing ring to the ballet studio, featuring music by Elton John.
- 3-course Neptune dinner for two at Bianca Aperitivo Bar, featuring modern Italian-inspired favourites, including handmade pasta and house made desserts
Priced for two adults, as follows:
- $240 for any regular theatre performance
- $265 for Billy Elliot The Musical
- $290 for Elf The Musical
Book online now or give us a call at 902-429-7070 or 1-800-565-7345.
Advance booking required. Priced per couple, based on double occupancy. Taxes and fees included. Price does not include alcohol or gratuity. Subject to room and theatre availability and does not guarantee seating. Expires: June 18, 2023. Please contact restaurant to make your reservation. Reminder: Latecomers are not permitted into the auditorium. We recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to show time. Check our Information and Policies (https://www.neptunetheatre.com/visit/information-and-policies).